SAVE THE DATE:
Mark your calendars! JuneFest Gala 2018 will take place Saturday, Feb 10th, 2018 starting at 7pm at the Queen City Club in Downtown Cincinnati. The parents of the class of 2018 are excited to co-host this year's Gala and have injected some new fundraising activities, as described below! Look for the Save the Date invitation in backpack mail and in pews the week of 11/27 with the formal invitation to follow in January.
SUPPORT THE GALA AS A SPONSOR:
The JuneFest Gala tradition is one of the largest fundraising events of the year at Our Lord Christ the King parish.
We kindly ask for your support in two ways:
- First, please invite two others to join you at the Gala to enjoy the fellowship. Our faith and community is a wonderful blessing, and we'd like to share that with many others!
- Second, please consider donating as a sponsor for the event. All funds donated will not only support the Gala expenses, but they also support our summer festival, JuneFest, and subsidize operating costs of the church and school. With every sponsorship, you'll receive:
- Admission to the Gala, a $150 value
- Sponsor name recognition in the Gala invitation and church bulletin
- Gold - $500
- Silver - $350
- Bronze - $200
- Online: https://ourlordchristtheking.cincyregister.com/GalaSponsor2018
- Remit payment through mail to: Our Lord Christ the King, Attn: Lisa Habegger, 3223 Linwood Ave, Cincinnati, 45226 *checks payable to "Christ the King JuneFest"
This raffle takes on a new twist: the last ticket drawn is the winner! Our goal is to sell 100 tickets at $100 a piece to give the winner $5000! All tickets will be drawn at the Gala (winner need not be present).
Purchase a ticket and you will take a wonderful bottle of wine home. The twist in this fundraiser is that every bottle is wrapped, so when your ticket is called, you won’t know if the bottle you select is a $25 bottle or a $100 bottle of red, white, rose, or sparkling!
Pride of Pacelli
Pacelli parents won’t pass up the opportunity to donate $25 to take home a memorable photo of all of their children – truly the children are the “Pride of Pacelli.” This photo is such a treasure; you’ll want to buy several as gifts for loved ones!
Back by popular demand, the time honored tradition of our Live Action returns, with our entertaining emcees, 8th grade Pacelli dads, Scott Lovdal and Steve Schulte. We’ll auction-off fun getaways, elite tickets to sporting events, elegant dinners, hard to come by front row seats to the Children’s Christmas Mass, and Mass & Dinner with our very own Father Ed.
Questions? Contact Aleth Rhoades and Cheri Fitch, Reps for Gala Class of 2018, at JuneFestGala2018@gmail.com